Wednesday 21 October 2015

Finished

Finished up Mossy. Double Moss Stitch for an entire vest is not something I'm in a hurry to do again. As an accent next time for sure. I don't think the picture below captures the texture very well but trust me; it's there. The colour is not very good either, it's actually a rich deep forest green. Phone pics are hit or miss and I'm not much of a photographer.

Pattern: Improvised
Yarn: Brown Sheep Nature Spun Sport in Enchanted Forest
Needle: 3.25mm
Gauge: 28 stitches per 4 inches blocked fairly aggressively


Actually I started another vest right away; I love vests and for some reason I don't have many right now. As I recall it's because all my fleece vests wore out and I never replaced them. Now working on getting myself several pullover vests. Although it's possible that could get mixed up with a cardigan or two; one never knows what the yarn will call for.

Progress continues on the Ugly Christmas Sweater. Maybe I'll feel more pressure to finish this one up once the snow arrives.

Started another Pepita by Martina Behm as a co-worker announced that he and his girlfriend are expecting in January. Using Georga Baby Luv in Red. This is a wonderful bright fire engine red. Love bright red for mystery babies. I think this is the softest acrylic I have ever worked with and although it's the teensiest, weensiest bit splitty it's not bad at all.

In other news Soccer is doing GREAT at Flyball all of a sudden. I took several months off with him and when we tried again he was doing much, much better. This probably says more about the trainer (me) than it does about the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment